You can integrate Jumbula with Facebook Pixel to track, refine and target your ads on Facebook and Instagram.
What is the Facebook Pixel?
Facebook Pixel is an analytics tool that collects data whenever a user takes an action on your website. Based on this data, you can optimize ads, target audiences, and remarket ads to the users who have already interacted with your website. You can click here to learn more about Pixel.
Facebook Pixel base code or Pixel ID is needed to integrate Pixel with any website. You can click here to create the Pixel and copy your Pixel ID.
Follow the instructions below
- Copy your Facebook Pixel ID
The following screenshot is an example of the code that will be copied from the Facebook Pixel. You just need the Pixel ID to connect Jumbula with the Pixel.
The Pixel ID is shown in the red box.
- Go to Jumbula dashboard > Toolbox > Facebook Pixel
- Paste your Pixel ID
- Click Save
After successful integration, the Pixel can track certain actions taken by users on the Jumbula. Facebook calls these actions events. The events that can be monitored on Jumbula by Pixel are:
- PageView: Number of pageviews by users
- Initiate Checkout: When a visitor selects a product or a service, adds it to the cart, and clicks on the checkout button, the Initiate Checkout event triggers
- Add to Cart: Someone adds a program to the shopping cart
- View Content: Someone lands on a specific page on Jumbula
- Purchase: Someone completes the online registration
Once the integration is completed, upcoming events on your Jumbula account will be tracked and analyzed by Pixel. Below are some sample reports to give you an idea about the extent of information that you can capture.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.