Recently, PayPal upgraded its payment processing and released a new service. All organizations that are using PayPal as their payment processor must upgrade to the latest integration.
Follow the instructions below
- Log in to your Jumbula admin dashboard
- Replace "your-domain" in the following link with your domain name
Tip: Take the Jumbula Academy account as an example. The domain is academy, therefore the link will be: https://academy.jumbula.com/Dashboard#/Settings/Paypal
- Type the link in your browser. This will take you to your Jumbula dashboard where you must complete a short form. It contains some general questions related to your account. Fill out the form.
- Click Submit
Once you submit the form, you will be directed to the PayPal website for further steps.
To continue the process on the PayPal website
- Click Next
- Log in to PayPal
- If you are a new user, enter the password and click Next
- If you already have a PayPal account, click Log in
- Follow the instructions to complete the setup
Once the PayPal account is connected to your domain, you will be redirected to the following page. A massage will also be displayed at the top of the page to inform you of the successful integration.
To ensure that the process has been successful
- Go to Jumbula dashboard > Setting > Payment methods
- Scroll down to find the PayPal and credit card payments section
- Make sure that the Enable PayPal payments checkbox is ticked
Note: If you are a new PayPal user, it may take up to 8 hours for PayPal to process your request and complete the setup. Once this step is done, the checkbox is automatically ticked.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Contact our support team at email@example.com.