For adding Jumbula website widget to a site created on Wix, follow the steps below to see how.
- Create your widget using our website widget feature.
- Login to Wix and open your site editor.
- Click on Add button on the left side of your page.
- Click on Embed > Embed a Widget, a gray box will be displayed, drag it where ever you want to have it on your page.
- Now go to Jumbula Dashboard > Toolbox > Integrations > Website Widget.
- On the widget list page, you see the list of your widgets, hover over the Actions menu of your desired widget, and click on View instructions.
- Copy the first code.
- Go back to your Wix editor page and click on Enter code button of the gray box and paste the code into the HTML Settings window.
- Go to Jumbula page again and copy the second code.
- Back to the Wix editor page in the HTML Settings window where you pasted the first code, hit the Enter key on your keyboard to paste the second code in the next line then click on the Update button.
- Now you see your widget on your page.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Contact our support team at email@example.com.
Best Regards, Jumbula Support Team