As part of your initial set-up, you will need to make at least one selection in your payment method settings. This is where you define what are the different payment options that you want to have available for your online registrations. Jumbula handles a variety of payment methods such as credit card, eCheck, cash, check, and more. In order to run a test transaction, you will need to at least select one option.
You will be able to choose from various options payment method options:
- Stripe: credit card and ACH (e-checks)
- Paypal: credit card and Paypal
- Authorize net: credit card
- Cash or check: manual checkout option
- Custom payment: useful for other scenarios where you want to use your own checkout label and instructions
NOTE: You need to contact our support team (email@example.com) with instructions on what payment methods you wish to activate.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Regards, Jumbula Support Team