Admin time is precious, and having an online registration system that is easy to navigate is essential to making this time-efficient. With this in mind, we have designed a new feature that gives admins quick access to viewing scheduled programs, enrollment capacities, and fingertip action tools all from one easy-to-use Program Calendar.
Where do I find this feature?
Step 1: Log in to your Jumbula Admin Dashboard.
Step 2: On your home tab, scroll down and click on Program Calendar.
Step 3: You can also view this within each Season individually. To do so, click on your Season --> Overview --> and click on Program Calendar.
About this feature
This feature is designed to give you quick access and visibility to all the programs you have created in your Jumbula account. As pointed out above you can see all programs from your main home tab or programs within a particular season. This feature is also packed with a variety of useful actions described below.
Once you open the Program Calendar view, you can quickly see your scheduled programs. You will be able to select a specific Season from the drop-down menu and you will be able to select different view options.
You can click on a program and pop up a dialog box to see details about the program, such as name, time, and the number of spots sold.
You will also have a variety of different functions:
- View - will open the registration page where users register
- Orders - will show you a list of all orders for that particular program
- Roster - will take you to the roster feature where you can run and export a program roster
- Waitlist - if you have waitlist activated, this will show you any participants that are on your waitlist
- Offline register - will allow you to do an admin registration on behalf of a participant
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Contact our support team at email@example.com.
Best Regards, Jumbula Support Team