As you receive enrollments and collect waivers from your participants, you might then be interested in running reports to track certain information related to waivers.
Follow the instructions below
- Go to the Admin dashboard > Season > Select the desired season
- Select Reports > Registration data > Waivers
Now on the Waivers Report page:
- Determine if you want to run the report for all the programs or some programs by choosing one of the options: All programs or Selected programs. Note that by choosing the Selected programs option a dropdown box will appear that gives you the ability to choose your desired programs.
- Click Run button
- Scroll down to see the report. By default, this report shows participants for all tuitions with completed status registrations and with any waiver status.
If you want to make specific selections:
- Use the filter options like Tuition, Registration Start date, Status (registration status), etc.
- Click the Filter data button
- Scroll down to see the report
- Use the search box if you are looking for a specific participant
You can export the report by clicking on the excel icon at the top right corner of the page, also you can share it with staff by using the share icon, or email it to participants by using the email icon.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Contact our support team at email@example.com.